Date established: 2012
Current underwriter: Lloyd's of London
Financial standing: 'A' (excellent) A.M. Best,'A' (Strong) Standard & Poor's
Office location: Valletta, Malta (EU), Wast Malling, Kent (UK) and Reston, VA (USA)
So if you're planning to travel to remote, challenging, or even dangerous locations “put on your battleface” and enjoy your trip knowing you have the best coverage and services available.
List of benefits and services include:
- Cancellation and Interruption 2,000
- Medical and Emergency Expenses 5,000,000
- Hospital Benefit 25 per day, Maximum 100
- Personal Accident up to 250,000
- Baggage/Equipment up to 5,000
- Personal Money and Passport up to 5,000
- Personal Liability 500,000
- Destinations: Worldwide, per declared country
- No War & Terrorism exclusion
- Age limit: 79
- Coverage only while travel & outside of home country
- 24/7/365 Assistance: Immediate Claims Settlement, On-the-Ground Claims adjusters in over 52 countries, in-house Medical Case Management, Evacuation and Repatriation services
Whether you are planning a trip to Kenya, relocating to Thailand, or just taking a long weekend in Panama, battleface has the insurance and medical services you need.
battleface provides unique travel medical insurance benefits and services to travellers visiting or working internationally, including in the world’s most challenging places.
What does this mean?
Where ordinary insurance stops, battleface keeps going: through conflict zones and lawless areas; into the surf and beneath the waves, across isolated deserts, up the sides of mountains and more.
battleface covers dangerous places, emergency medical treatment, evacuation and accidents, adventure sport and travel to isolated places with 24/7 on-the-ground assistance and claims services.
battleface was developed by Tangiers Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary and coverholder acting on behalf of certain underwriters at Lloyd’s.
Battleface policy simple
Watch battleface Youtube video